Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Rose City 250
Come One, Come All! This Sunday for a wonderful ride you are going to remember for a long time. This is one of the oldest motorcycle clubs in the area and they know how to put on a good ride.
Beaverton Honda across from Washington Square Mall
Sunday April 11th, Sign in 5:30am on the road about 6:30am
I know this is early but I can not stress enough how good this event always is!
Wonderful roads, great rest stops, well though out route with gas stops and...
*LOTS* OF DOOR PRIZES!
Details can be found HERE.
- Dress in layers - cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon and bring rain gear in case, this is Oregon.
- Print off and fill out the sign in sheet the night before.
- Bring Cash for sign in and gas along the way. Small towns don't always take cards.
- Hang around for the awards ceremony, lots of cool door prizes too.
- Map/Instructions holder - If you don't have a tank bag bring a Ziplock bag with a zip tie and some duct or electrical tape and I'll show you how to make one to fit the booklet.